We are looking for developers, anyone interested?

Stephen Purves

Jun 24, 2011, 5:55:29 AM6/24/11
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We are looking for some people to join us in Central Newcastle, here's a bit about us and what we do:

ffA creates astounding 3D images of the earth's subsurface from seismic data, our software gives geo-scientists and engineers the ability to see geological formations kilometres below the surface in incredible detail. We are looking for programmers who enjoy working in a team and have an ability to learn and adopt new technologies and techniques. Our codebase is a mix of (mostly) C++, Ruby and C# for Windows and Linux, and our development process is based on Scrum & TDD.

 Our current work involves:

  • Gui design and development
  • 3D Visualisation, OpenGL
  • GPGPU (CUDA) and multi-threading
  • Signal & image processing
  • Making scientific software interactive and easy to use
  • Refactoring & working with legacy code

If you have interest or experience in some or all of the above, get in touch with steve at ffa-geosciences dot com

--Steve