A big thank you to everyone at Refresh Teesside!

Guy Bailey

Mar 18, 2013, 6:06:19 AM3/18/13
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com
I was a bit apprehensive before coming down to meet y'all the other night but I can't tell you how happy and welcome you made me feel among my digital peers.  The Creative Industries on Teesside are in good hands and I can't wait to hang out with you all more in the coming months and years!

New Blessay From Britannia - A warm welcome back from my digital peers - http://bit.ly/ZD6mUe

Guy

James Mills

Mar 18, 2013, 7:01:54 AM3/18/13
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guy,

Thanks for your kind words about the creative community in Teesside, I think we are are a very special group indeed!

Glad you had a good time and I am looking forward to sharing a drink or two with you again next month.

James