Refresh Teesside Christmas Party

James

Dec 1, 2009, 11:49:42 AM12/1/09
to Refresh Teesside
Refresh Teesside Christmas Party - in partnership with Super Mondays,
VBUG, a:design Association and Thursday Fizz we are proud to announce:
SuperChristmas!

SuperChristmas is the Christmas party that brings our organisations
together to round off an excellent year and to set the scene for 2010.
The party will start at 7:00pm on Thursday 17th December 2009 at
Hoults Yard (http://www.thekiln.co.uk/).

Tickets are on sale for £10. You can buy them here -
http://superchristmas.eventbrite.com/?ref=ebtn

The ticket price includes a hog roast, ceilidh dancing, and as much
free beer/wine/soft drinks as the budget will allow...all served in a
farm house theme decked out with bales of hay!

Everybody is welcome, so please do invite your friends ... there will
be no presentations on the night so leave your laptops, notebooks and
netbooks at home!

We also have some fantastic sponsorship opportunities available, for
more information contact ja...@refreshteesside.org

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Refresh Teesside Team