Breaking into new media!

James

Mar 15, 2012, 6:58:09 AM3/15/12
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Huge thank you to everyone to attended last night event.

So far the people who know about Refresh Teesside know about it because of Twitter and word of mouth. It would be great to break into other media to get better coverage about the event. If you have a blog it would be great if you could take the time to blog about the event giving your thoughts and feeling about what its about and why people should attend. If you do blog about it then tweet me a link to @refreshteesside and I will retweet etc.

If you have any contacts in other media like the local papers, local TV and local event guides etc or anything else thats printed that about the creative industry in Teesside or the North East, it would be great if you could have a word with them about Refresh Teesside and see what extra coverage you can get for the event.

Thanks for your time, hope to see you again next month!

James