Microsoft Exchange Server - Support

haniff din

Jan 4, 2011, 12:26:06 PM1/4/11
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Does anyone know any freelancer near the Durham  area who could support
problems with e-mail  on a Microsoft Exchange Server setup?

Failing any reputable companies (microsoft gold partner) anyone can recommend?

Thanks

Cheers,  Haniff

On 4 January 2011 16:37, Big Red Orange <sfo...@bigredorange.co.uk> wrote:
Hi Colin

Do you have any experience with Drupal?

I have a couple of big projects coming up that I need some custom module work doing for.

Kind regards

Steven

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 4:08 PM, Colin Harris - Website Development <w...@colinharris.net> wrote:
Afternoon all and Happy New Year to everyone on the list.  I know there isn't much traffic on here any more - shame.

Just posting a note to say that I'm available to work on any projects you may need a freelance php developer for - details about me are on my website at http://www.colinharris.net/about/ - in short I have 10 years development experience in php, mysql, jQuery and other greatest hits.

I'm especially keen to strike relationships with any digital agencies looking for someone to outsource work to in times of skill-shortage or work overload.  I successfully work with several companies in this manner both in the North East and a little further afield.

Regards,
Colin.
--

colin harris website development