PHP Web Developer Required

JB83

Feb 8, 2012, 8:15:31 AM2/8/12
to Refresh Newcastle, j...@jb83.co.uk

Im looking for a NE based freelancer preferably in Newcastle.

I run a pretty successful facebook app and want to move it away from
the platform to a stand alone website. I know what I want and have dev
experience but i dont have time to do it. Ideally i would like to meet
a freelancer to spec out the site with and then leave it to them to
make it.

As well as this website project im also looking for someone with
facebook app and mobile app experience.

If this is you and youre available please get in touch

Thanks
Jon

Alistair MacDonald

Feb 8, 2012, 9:13:43 AM2/8/12
to Refresh Newcastle
Actually I know of a few friends who are looking for PHP developers.
If you are available for a few months at least then please let me
know.

Alistair

JB83

Feb 8, 2012, 9:22:05 AM2/8/12
to Refresh Newcastle
Thanks for the response but im looking to hire someone

On Feb 8, 2:13 pm, Alistair MacDonald <alistair.macdon...@gmail.com>

Alistair MacDonald

Feb 8, 2012, 9:25:41 AM2/8/12
to Refresh Newcastle
> Thanks for the response but im looking to hire someone

Yes, sorry for the confusion Jon, that was a message to the group and
not you. I am trying to poach your developers before you hire them. :-

Colin Harris - Website Development

Feb 8, 2012, 9:28:47 AM2/8/12
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com
Oh you cheeky banana!