An exciting opportunity (job)

mikeyparker

Feb 10, 2010, 5:19:06 AM2/10/10
to Refresh Newcastle
Sorry to post a job advert up here (and to cross-post it), but this
really is a great
opportunity. Orange Bus (my company), are spinning out a new start-up
in the online music space. So we're looking for someone to work full-
time. Initially for 3 months. If you're good then regardless of what
happens with the music start-up and you like it here, there'll be a
job within Orange Bus at the end.

-- START JOB DESCRIPTION --

We're looking for a talented, success driven web developer. The
position is initially a fixed term 3 month contract working with us
on
an exciting online music start-up from Orange Bus.

We're looking for someone who understands the web, and is capable of
doing everything front to back. You don't need visual design skills,
but you do need to know what works, and how to create a compelling
user experience, crafted using the highest of web standards.

The project is Drupal based and it would certainly be advantageous if
you've had experience with this web frame-work. If you haven't, and
can demonstrate an ability acquire new skills in a short space of
time, then you might still be the person we're looking for.

The salary is negotiable, depending on experience/ skills and the
start date is immediate.

Apply here: http://www.orangebus.co.uk/jobs-orange-bus or contact me
via twitter @mikeyparker or reply to this thread and I'll pick it up.

Cheers Mike