CIP? KTP? Come along to City Space on March 11th all will be explained!

Alison Wilson

Feb 16, 2010, 1:49:42 PM2/16/10
to Refresh Newcastle
Introduction to Knowledge Transfer Partnership and Collaborative
Innovation Partnerships from University of Sunderland

Date: Thursday 11 March 2010
Time: 5.30–9pm (event begins at 6pm sharp)
Venue: City Space, University of Sunderland (Free Parking)
Cost: Free (buffet & refreshments included)

If you need to make a strategic change, develop a new range of
products, enter a new market or develop new technologies, a Knowledge
Transfer Partnership (KTP) or Collaborative Innovation Partnership
(CIP) could be exactly what you need.

Hosted by Codeworks Connect and University of Sunderland, both key
partners in the Sunderland Software City Project, this informative
event gives you the opportunity to meet the programme leaders and
discuss your ideas freely.

The University of Sunderland can help your company find its way
through the minefield of business support packages.

Why should you attend?

Dr Lynne Hall principal lecturer at University of Sunderland will
start proceedings with a knowledgeable introduction to CIPs and KTPs,
how you can benefit and the costs involved.

John Clayton the Regional KTP Advisor for the North East will be on
hand to provide advice and lead a panel of experts on the benefits of
KTPs. The University of Sunderland is now a leading provider of KTPs
in the region and will have academic expertise on hand to advise
companies on now to apply for business support packages.

Tait Walker is presently working with the University on a KTP and will
provide an overview of the application process, the benefits and their
ultimate goal.

What will you gain?

• Understanding a delivery frame work for business support packages
• Identify which route will help your company achieve its goals
• Where & how we can support your company with knowledge transfer

All our speakers are available for questions and answers during the
networking session. Come along, take part, meet like minded people
and enjoy the experience!

Book your free place today

Places for this free event are strictly limited and we expect them to
go quickly. To book yours, call Adam Jones at Codeworks Connect on
0191 556 1138 or email adam....@codeworks.net