Web design & sales vacancies.

Colin Harris - Website Development

Apr 6, 2011, 9:07:08 AM4/6/11
to Refresh Newcastle
I'm currently expanding my website development business, moving into new
offices up here in sunny Amble, and I am looking to take on two new staff.

I'm looking for a web designer and part-time sales manager.

Full details at http://www.colinharris.net/about/job-vacancies.php

No recruitment or employment agencies please - direct submissions only.

Thanks,
Colin.

Ross Cooney

Apr 6, 2011, 9:13:58 AM4/6/11
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com
On 6 April 2011 14:07, Colin Harris - Website Development

<w...@colinharris.net> wrote:
> I'm currently expanding my website development business, moving into new
> offices up here in sunny Amble, and I am looking to take on two new staff.
>
> I'm looking for a web designer and part-time sales manager.
>
> Full details at http://www.colinharris.net/about/job-vacancies.php

Hi Colin,

Congrats on your expansion! however, good look finding web
developers...they are as hard to find as hens teeth!

--
Ross Cooney
www.emailcloud.com

Rozmic Wireless Limited
Gateshead int'l Business Centre
Mulgrave Terrace
Gateshead
NE8 1AN
United Kingdom.
Tel:   0845 130 5523

Colin Harris - Website Development

Apr 6, 2011, 10:30:49 AM4/6/11
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com
Oh don't be negative Ross - I'm sure Northumberland is teeming with them ;)  Any I'm looking for people to make nice websites, not Hal 9000 like your good self :)

Colin.

w...@colinharris.net | www.colinharris.net | @colinharrisweb

colin
            harris website development

EMAIL DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Colin Harris Website Development. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

Colin Harris Website Development | First Floor 2-4 Queen Street | Amble | Northumberland | NE65 0BZ | 01665 714433

Colin Harris - Website Development

Steven Woods

Apr 6, 2011, 10:58:18 AM4/6/11
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com
Nice one Colin - I hope to follow your lead sometime in the next 10 years heh

Colin Harris - Website Development

Apr 6, 2011, 11:00:52 AM4/6/11
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com
Now now Woodsie if I can do it anyone can.

Colin.