Freelance php development

Colin Harris - Website Development

Jan 4, 2011, 11:08:01 AM1/4/11
to Refresh Newcastle
Afternoon all and Happy New Year to everyone on the list. I know there
isn't much traffic on here any more - shame.

Just posting a note to say that I'm available to work on any projects
you may need a freelance php developer for - details about me are on my
website at http://www.colinharris.net/about/ - in short I have 10 years
development experience in php, mysql, jQuery and other greatest hits.

I'm especially keen to strike relationships with any digital agencies
looking for someone to outsource work to in times of skill-shortage or
work overload. I successfully work with several companies in this
manner both in the North East and a little further afield.

Regards,
Colin.
--

colin harris website development
w...@colinharris.net <mailto:w...@colinharris.net> | www.colinharris.net

Big Red Orange

Jan 4, 2011, 11:37:33 AM1/4/11
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Colin

Do you have any experience with Drupal?

I have a couple of big projects coming up that I need some custom module work doing for.

Kind regards

Steven

Steven Foers
BigRedOrange Web Development
Gateshead
Tyne & Wear

Colin Harris - Website Development

Jan 4, 2011, 12:39:16 PM1/4/11
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com
Steven,

Yes I do have experience working with and creating custom modules for Drupal.

Colin.