Intranet Software Company Vacancies

Orchid Software

Apr 6, 2011, 9:15:34 AM4/6/11
to Refresh Newcastle
Hello all,

We're a software company based in Gateshead, just near the
metrocentre, and we joined this group to let people know that we have
three current vacancies, so if anyone knows anyone who would be a good
candiate for the following posts we'd be very grateful if you'd point
us in the right direction.

Posts available:

Senior Web Development Manager
Web Developer
Head of Technical Support

If you're interested - or you know anyone else who might be - then you
can find out more at http://www.orchidsoft.com/jobs/ - and you can
apply there, too.

By the way, if these sort of posts are against the group's rules then
please do let us know and we'll remove this immediately - we really
don't want to offend anyone or go against the spirit of the group.
Hope that's ok!

Cheers,

Orchid Software

oli wood

Apr 6, 2011, 10:13:12 AM4/6/11
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com
If you're on the MS stack you might want to try the SuperMondays list also - tends to be LAMP kiddies hangigng out here.

Good luck!

@coldclimate | http://www.coldclimate.co.uk

Q: Why is this email three sentences or less?
A: http://three.sentenc.es

Colin Harris - Website Development

Apr 6, 2011, 10:30:09 AM4/6/11
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com
Been a while since I was a kiddie!
--

colin harris website development
w...@colinharris.net | www.colinharris.net | @colinharrisweb

colin
            harris website development

EMAIL DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Colin Harris Website Development. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

Colin Harris Website Development | First Floor 2-4 Queen Street | Amble | Northumberland | NE65 0BZ | 01665 714433

Orchid Software

Apr 6, 2011, 10:24:01 AM4/6/11
to Refresh Newcastle
Cheers Oli! Heading over there now, and if you know anyone good send
them our way...

On Apr 6, 3:13 pm, oli wood <oli...@coldclimate.co.uk> wrote:
> If you're on the MS stack you might want to try the SuperMondays list also -
> tends to be LAMP kiddies hangigng out here.
>
> Good luck!
>
> On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 2:15 PM, Orchid Software <
>

> orchidsoftw...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Hello all,
>
> > We're a software company based in Gateshead, just near the
> > metrocentre, and we joined this group to let people know that we have
> > three current vacancies, so if anyone knows anyone who would be a good
> > candiate for the following posts we'd be very grateful if you'd point
> > us in the right direction.
>
> > Posts available:
>
> > Senior Web Development Manager
> > Web Developer
> > Head of Technical Support
>
> > If you're interested - or you know anyone else who might be - then you
> > can find out more athttp://www.orchidsoft.com/jobs/- and you can
> > apply there, too.
>
> > By the way, if these sort of posts are against the group's rules then
> > please do let us know and we'll remove this immediately - we really
> > don't want to offend anyone or go against the spirit of the group.
> > Hope that's ok!
>
> > Cheers,
>
> > Orchid Software
>
> > --
>
> --
> @coldclimate |http://www.coldclimate.co.uk
>
> Q: Why is this email three sentences or less?
> A:http://three.sentenc.es- Hide quoted text -

Colin Harris - Website Development

Apr 6, 2011, 10:15:39 AM4/6/11
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com
Been a while since I was a kiddie!

Ross Cooney

Apr 6, 2011, 11:06:24 AM4/6/11
On 6 April 2011 15:13, oli wood <oli...@coldclimate.co.uk> wrote:
> If you're on the MS stack you might want to try the SuperMondays list also -
> tends to be LAMP kiddies hangigng out here.
> Good luck!

You should also check out NEBytes (http://www.nebytes.net/). They are
a Microsoft technology usergroup.

There are more regional usergroups listed here:
http://www.supermondays.org/other-groups/

--
Ross Cooney
www.emailcloud.com