DSDM Atern Practitioner Course - Subsidised

Alison Wilson

Feb 2, 2010, 6:16:38 AM2/2/10
to Refresh Newcastle
DSDM Atern Practitioner Course: 30th March – 1st April

After the success of the first DSDM course in January, Sunderland
Software City is offering you the opportunity to attend the second
DSDM Atern Practitioner course. The course enables you to become
immediately productive in an agile project environment.

Proposed date and venue
30th March – 1st April
Venue will be in Newcastle. Course will only go ahead depending on
numbers.

What is the benefit of a DSDM Atern course?
 Saves time through an earlier project start
 Saves money through reduced rework
 Reduces risk by exposing product features only

Course Overview
This course is evenly divided between DSDM Atern Theory and the
practical application of its techniques. Delegates will receive a
DSDM Atern Pocketbook. The DSDM Atern Foundation exam (accredited by
APG) is optional at the end of the third day.

Who will the course benefit?
The course will benefit companies / individuals who are looking to buy
in services or deliver services in an agile way.

Testimonial from first course
David Copple (The Test Factory) “I thought the course was definitely
value for money, and was certainly eye opening in terms of what it can
bring to a project. In fact, I am already looking to bring in aspects
of it to a project we are working on at the moment to create a
certification and partner management programme for Sage. Today we
successfully conducted a facilitated workshop, and produced a MOSCOW
list which will drive the development and project plan”

Fred Pernet (Codeworks DEV Programme Leader) “The DEV team are already
implementing and working to the DSDM standard within the DEV project.
We believe inventors and suppliers involved in the DEV project will
genuinely benefit from attending the course.”

Cost
£250 +VAT SSC subsidised rate. Exam optional at an additional £115
+VAT
Normal cost is approximately £1150 +VAT

Would you like to attend?
There are 15 places available, if you are able to attend the proposed
date please contact me for an application form by Friday 5th February.

In the meantime if you have any questions please do not hesitate to
contact:
alison...@codeworks.net 0191 556 1139