[JOBS] Orca Money, Senior Software Developer - JavaScript, AWS

1 view

Rory Fitzpatrick

Oct 1, 2018, 5:51:50 AM10/1/18
to techm...@googlegroups.com, edinb...@googlegroups.com, refresh-...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Orca Money is on a mission to become the hub for investment in peer to peer (P2P) lending in the UK and beyond. We recently closed a second seed round and have an active campaign on Seedrs (https://www.seedrs.com/orca).

We're looking to hire our first permanent software developer (aside from me, if I count), working primarily with full-stack JavaScript on AWS. This is a greenfield tech stack replacing the MVP that was originally launched, so every opportunity to influence how it's built.

Full job ad can be found at https://orcamoney.workable.com/j/CAAD9A16D9. Feel free to email me at ro...@orcamoney.com if you have any questions.

Cheers
--Rory