Opencart/eCommerce Development Contractor needed

Colin Gray

Jul 28, 2014, 5:51:41 PM7/28/14
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

Quick message here before I post elsewhere - I need a little help from a developer with experience in PHP/MySQL and working with eCommerce payment integrations.

The specific context is errors that we're experiencing with Opencart and Sagepay, and some checkout errors that are creeping in. Essentially it's a requirement for a little troubleshooting and maintenance. This is a long running store though, and about time we had a proper developer involved, so could involve a little more of similar work in future.

If you're interested, drop me a line at co...@wildtrails.co.uk - thanks!

--
Colin Gray | Wild Trails Media | 0131 208 1811