Job Vacancy: Lead / Senior Developer (Full Time)

trevor.jo...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2014, 9:54:16 AM10/9/14
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

We are looking to recruit for our development team in Edinburgh. Job Spec is:

Lead/Senior Developer (Full Time)

Interested in leading a team? Want to work as part of a great agency? We’re seeking a Lead Developer in the Edinburgh area.

We are looking for someone that can nurture and lead others and assist the digital team to deliver for our clients.

Qualifications of the Ideal Candidate:
  • Have at least 2 years experience.
  • Have a detailed knowledge of PHP/object oriented programming concepts and application design.
  • Write well documented, maintainable code.
  • Experience with version control systems (GIT preferred.)
  • Comfortable using Linux / Unix command line and server configuration.
  • Demonstrated problem solving skills.

Interested? Contact Trevor Jones  tre..@un...co.uk