New site: https://find.techin.scot/ @TechInScot (And looking for Blogs/Open Data!)

James Baster

Nov 4, 2016, 9:39:29 AM11/4/16
to he...@techin.scot
Hello,

I've recently been working on a small new site - https://find.techin.scot/

I want to promote the great tech scene in Scotland by pulling in available info and showing it in a minimal interface and a monthly email (with links back to the source). We already show events, news/blogs and tweets and we aim to add more soon.

With Open Tech Calendar I've been trying to encourage people to make Open Data available, and this project continues that - we want to encourage more Open Data everyone can use.

If you write a blog about Scottish Tech and have a RSS/ATOM feed, please let me know! Or anything else - send me an email off-list. (Address on https://find.techin.scot/contact/ )

And any feedback to,
Thanks,
James

--
Tech in Scotland techin.scot
Tech events around the UK opentechcalendar.co.uk