dependency to asm:3.2

ua stan

Apr 26, 2011, 11:40:40 AM4/26/11
to reflecta...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Latest release has dependency to asm:3.2. Having integrated library into my project I found out version conflict with hibernate 3.2.6 transitive  dependency to asm:1.5.3. I definitely do not want to change hibernate version. If there was reflectasm version which depends on older asm:1.5.3 version it would solve my problem. Can you suggest what to do?

Maciej Biłas

Apr 26, 2011, 5:29:29 PM4/26/11
to reflecta...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Check out this bug report to Hibernate:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/EJB-358

You can consider getting a newer version of Hibernate. 3.2.6 is quite
old after all.

Another alternative you have is to repackage reflectasm adding asm using jarjar.

Cheers,
Maciej

--
Maciej Biłas

Nate

Apr 28, 2011, 5:49:10 PM4/28/11
to reflecta...@googlegroups.com
I would second using Jarjar to repackage ReflectASM. It surprised me last time I needed it. OSS that is easy to use and actually works? Crazy! :)

-Nate