Ves al primer missatge no llegit

Richard Moulton

no llegida,
3 de febr. 2018, 4:56:343/2/18
a Refinery CMS
I am in the process of creating a site using Refinery 3.0.6.

I'd like to try the refinerycms-page-images gem but can't seem to load a compatible version.

If I try the following in my Gemfile ...
gem 'refinerycms-page-images', ['~> 3.0', '>= 3.0.0']
I get the following message after a bundle install
Could not find gem 'refinerycms-page-images (>= 3.0.0, ~> 3.0)' in any of the gem sources listed in your Gemfile.

If I try the following in my Gemfile ...
gem "refinerycms-page-images", ['~> 3.0', '>= 3.0.0'], git: "https://github.com/refinery/refinerycms-page-images", branch: "master"
I get the following message after a bundle install
Could not find gem 'refinerycms-page-images (>= 3.0.0, ~> 3.0)' in
The source contains 'refinerycms-page-images' at: 4.0.0

If I try the following in my Gemfile ...
gem "refinerycms-page-images"
This completes but installs version 1.0.4

Does anybody how do I can install a compatible version of the gem?

Philip Arndt

no llegida,
3 de febr. 2018, 5:04:143/2/18
a refine...@googlegroups.com
Hey Richard,

I've pushed version 4.0.0 to rubygems (it was ready to go, thanks to Brice Sanchez), so now you should be able to use it:

gem 'refinerycms-page-images', '~> 4.0'

Enjoy :)

Richard Moulton

no llegida,
4 de febr. 2018, 4:29:434/2/18
a Refinery CMS
I actually had a "light bulb" moment just after hitting the post button and the following worked for me - with Refinery 3.0.6.

gem "refinerycms-page-images", ['~> 3.0', '>= 3.0.0'], git: "https://github.com/refinery/refinerycms-page-images", branch: "3-0-stable"

Thanks.
Respon a tots
Respon a l'autor