couldn't find file 'jquery-ui/widgets/autocomplete' with type 'application/javascript'

FERN SEA

Dec 13, 2018, 8:57:03 PM12/13/18
to Refinery CMS
I am getting an error on this line

Extracted source (around line #1):
1
2
3
4
5
6

//= require jquery-ui/widgets/autocomplete
$(document).ready(function(){
$('#more_options').hide()
$('nav#actions.multilist > ul:not(.search_list) li a[href$="' + window.location.pathname + '"]')
Action Controller_ Exception caught.pdf

Morgan Bird

Dec 16, 2018, 7:54:52 PM12/16/18
to Refinery CMS
I'm getting the same error on a fresh install of refinery and refinery-blog.

Artem Kuznetsov

Jun 5, 2019, 6:19:43 PM6/5/19
to Refinery CMS
Hey! Did you resolve it?

Veronique Bugnion

Jun 6, 2019, 3:37:23 PM6/6/19
to refine...@googlegroups.com
what I ended up doing was overriding refinery/blog/backend.js and changing the first line to

//= require jquery-ui/autocomplete

which works with earlier versions of jquery-ui

Artem Kuznetsov

Jun 7, 2019, 6:17:56 PM6/7/19
to refine...@googlegroups.com
Yep, thanks. I've already found it in one of the github issues.

пт, 7 июн. 2019 г. в 00:37, Veronique Bugnion <clearl...@gmail.com>:

С Уважением,
Кузнецов Артём