changing refinery configuration

lou...@rabidtech.co.nz

Jul 9, 2018, 8:56:31 PM7/9/18
to Refinery CMS
Hello,

I have changed an option in config/initializers/refinery/resources.rb that allows an admin to view more file resources other than refineries default  in the 'Add link' dialog box.

What I would like to know is there an option in the configuration file that can order/sort file titles alphabetically then rendered/displayed. Currently files are ordered by the date they are added to refinery. Not so great if you are looking for a specific file to link to and if you have many pages. There is currently no search functionality in the add link dialog. I have attached an example add link dialog.

Thanks

Cheers Lou

example_add_link.png