EL6 EOL (November 2020)

Gordan Bobic

Sep 12, 2020, 2:05:15 PM9/12/20
to redsleeve-users
Since EL6 is going EOL in the next 2 months, it seems like a pertinent question to ask here - is anyone here still using RS6? I don't think any updates have landed into our EL6 repositories in a long time, and the last yum-based access to the primary server was on 22nd of January 2020.

Does anyone still use RS6? I think it is time to retire it at the end of November and free up ~100GB of disk space. Any objections? Anybody interested in volunteering some file hosting for it for preserving it for posterity?

Gordan