Add document to DMSF automatically

Jackocleebrown

Jul 7, 2011, 10:31:35 AM7/7/11
to redmine-dmsf
Hello,

I've been using DMSF for a few weeks now and I'm really liking the
functionality it adds to redmine.
I was wondering if it was possible to add a file to DMSF automatically
from a third party program... for example: we have a measurement
system which kicks out data files, instead of the user having to put
these files in a sensible place for everyone to find it would be great
if they would be automatically added by the measurement software to a
folder on DMSF. Is there any way that this could be done?

Thanks, Jack.

Evilcroco

Jul 7, 2011, 10:42:02 AM7/7/11
to redmine-dmsf
Hi,
It would be difficult right now. You have to simulate all actions
performed by browser when uploading files, including authentication a
cookie handling. I will prepare REST API for this, to authenticate via
generated token per project.

Vit

On Jul 7, 4:31 pm, Jackocleebrown <jack.ocleebr...@googlemail.com>