How do i link a dmsf document to the wiki?

Ariel Epelman

May 18, 2011, 10:28:22 AM5/18/11
to redmine-dmsf
I need to put in my wiki a document that i upload in DMSF plugin. i am
using the wiki format like this [[document:"IT-01-00-Flujo de
peticiones y reclamos.doc"]] but it doesn't work. can anyone help me
to do this?

Evilcroco

May 18, 2011, 11:12:31 AM5/18/11
to redmine-dmsf
DMSF has specific wiki macro for document link. Standard document wiki
format is reserved for default Redmine Document module.

As stated in instalation documentation, DMSF wiki macro has format:

{{dmsf(file_id)}}

file_id is number you can get e.g. on file detail page. It is then the
number in URL (browser's page address field) after "file_id="