Documents migration

Costas Polychronopoulos

Mar 29, 2012, 10:14:05 AM3/29/12
to redmin...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

After successfully using DMSF for my new projects' documents management I'm trying to migrate my old projects documents to DMSF according to: http://code.google.com/p/redmine-dmsf/wiki/MigrationFromDocuments.

Before touching anything i'm using the dry=true and invalid=replace parameters just to check the results. Unfortunately, what i'm getting is a "File id is not set" error message for (almost?) every file available. Check out below the sequence of messages (excerpt)

Processing document: A long document name with spaces
Dry check folder: A long document name with spaces
Processing document: Another long document name with spaces
Dry check folder: Another long document name with spaces
Dry check file: Long_filename_.doc
Creating file:  Long_filename_ .doc failed
File id is not set

Any ideas on why this might be happening? Is there any limitation on the number of characters used? Btw, I'm using v1.2.1 of the plugin with Redmine v1.2.0

Thanks in advance!
Costas