How do I upload a large file (> 104857600)

Brian Krisler

Jan 3, 2012, 11:22:22 AM1/3/12
to redmine-dmsf
Hi,

I am attempting to upload a file larger than the max file size, and
get a File size error.
According to Issue 121, to get around the file size limit, I should
use the standard upload form:

"If you have files >100MB you have to swith to standard upload form by
select box top right of upload control. This is because of current
state of File API/XHR2 implementation in browsers. For large files
some browsers hang ups, some simply doesn't start upload etc. 100MB
threshold is safe."

Where do I find this form? I have no box on the top right of my upload
control that will allow the attachment of a file. (I am assuming that
the upload control is the box that has a heading "Upload" and a box
with contents: "Drag files here.".

Thanks for any help.

Brian