Upgrade problem

Jim G.

Feb 29, 2012, 12:57:24 PM2/29/12
to redmine-dmsf
I'm a total Redmine/Ruby novice. I upgraded an existing site, then
moved it to a new machine. Belatedly we noticed that the DMSF files
were all broken. I discovered that I forgot to move the plugin
directory, in particular all the files. I don't know how I managed
that, but I did it. In any case the files have been moved, I
reindexed, bounced Apache (This is Centos 5.7, Apache 2.2, Redmine
1.3, and DMSF 1.2), still can no longer get at all the files that were
previously loaded. How can I recover from my mistake?

Thanks, Jim G.
This conversation is locked