RedisJSON with Java

manjeet kumar

Sep 20, 2019, 10:03:45 AM9/20/19
to RedisJSON Discussion Forum
Hi Folks,
I want to use RedisJSON with Java. Can you please share some docs or tutorial link, which have comprehensive set of examples and use cases for same.

Thanks
Manjeet

Dave Nielsen

Sep 20, 2019, 7:08:49 PM9/20/19
to manjeet kumar, RedisJSON Discussion Forum
Hello Manjeet,

This Java client may be out of date, but perhaps it will meet your needs: https://github.com/RedisJSON/JRedisJSON. If not, let us know and we'll look further.

Best,
Dave

manjeet kumar

Sep 21, 2019, 3:33:35 AM9/21/19
to RedisJSON Discussion Forum
Hi Dave,

Thanks for response. I am aware this Github repos. Actually i was more interested in some sort of tutorials or documents which has ample amount of examples related to RedisJSON.

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 7:03 AM manjeet kumar <manjeet...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Folks,
I want to use RedisJSON with Java. Can you please share some docs or tutorial link, which have comprehensive set of examples and use cases for same.

Thanks
Manjeet

Guy Korland

Sep 21, 2019, 11:39:57 AM9/21/19