Best Way to analyze the redis dump

Ankit Gupta

Apr 1, 2024, 4:05:20 AMApr 1
to Redis DB
Hello Team,

We are seeking advice on the most effective method for analyzing Redis dumps. We have been utilizing RedisInsight for some time now. However, following an upgrade to Redis 7.2.4, the current version of the tool(redis insight) is incompatible with the dumps generated from latest redis. Furthermore, the new version of redis insight does not permit analysis of the entire dump in a single operation.
We have also experimented with the 'memkeys' command, but it only provides information about the largest keys. Is there a tool or command available that can offer insights into the entire Redis dump rather than only largest keys?

RedisInsight_v2.png