creating a VPS and have installed php 7.4 - help me

Humberto Rocha

Jul 27, 2022, 3:07:38 PM7/27/22
to Redis DB
Hi! Could you clear my doubts.

I am creating a VPS and have installed php 7.4. I see that it has some optimization extensions to install, like opcache, memcache, memcached, redis.
Can I install all of these to improve my page's performance and optimization?

I would like to point out that my page is in wordpress and I have two optimization plugins already installed, which are wp-rocket and debloat (for css and js).

So my question would be: can I install the extensions I mentioned above from PHP (opcache, memcache, memcached, redis) or would it do the same function of the two plugins I already have? Or could all of them help?

Can you explain me the best scenario? Or some suggestions? Please.

Thank you very much