Living off the grid for the last 40 years

Homestead

Jan 2, 2024, 7:25:37 AMJan 2
to redi...@googlegroups.com
Take Advantage of Our 40 Years Experience Living Off The Grid and Turn Your Home Into a Self-Sufficient Homestead

We would like to share with you all the projects we made here in our small paradise in minute detail so that you can start implementing them on your land or in your house and profit for the rest of your life.

We'll also cover subjects in depth such as water, food preservation, off grid power, medicinal garden, you name it. We want to put in your hands helpful how-to illustrations … easy to follow, step-by-step advice … brilliant tips and ingenious time-savers. From all the projects you'll find in The Self-Sufficient Backyard I'm pretty sure you'll find some that are suitable for your property.

We've created what may well be the most comprehensive, step-by-step system to transform a regular homeowner or apartment dweller into an independent, self-sufficient homesteader.

Get Yours " The Self-Sufficient Backyard " For The Independent Homesteader

After handpicking which fabrics and materials to use based on celebrities' mobility and performing abilities, Toybina collaborates with manufacturers and a team of about 15 people to custom-make each costume. They are created concurrently over two to three months, taking about two to four weeks per mask, and two to four weeks per costume. Beginning as a wire, foam is gradually added around each mask to create an easy-to-wear helmet shape for the performers and a chinstrap often accompanies each to prevent movement. As production time is limited, the team has no opportunity to experiment with different materials—"all garments are ... cut right away on the original fabric". Since "the draping and the handwork all done the old school way", she cited couturiers such as Alexander McQueen, Thierry Mugler, and Hussein Chalayan as inspirations. 3D printing was used for the first time in the fourth season, and the first two-person costume, the first with animatronics, and the first puppet costume were featured. Although adjustments may be made to customize them to celebrities' likings, most costumes turn out identical to her sketches. A maximum of two fittings are conducted with each celebrity at either the costume shop or Toybina's studio in which a "limited number of people" are present. Before filming occurs, Toybina conducts creative meetings with "every single department" of the show to discuss how to perfect the costumes' looks on camera. Contestants are in costume for no more than 30 minutes at once. During this time, they may wear cooling vests to limit heat exposure and hoods to absorb sweat. Hidden screens inside each mask help them breathe and sing clearly. For those who wear a mask detached from their costume's body, a face stocking, paint, or makeup is used to disguise their skin color. Costumes are san