For testing purpose I have set the maxmemory : 2gb , maxmemory-policy : volatile-lru.
I am inserting plain data with expiry ranging between 1-50000 seconds and can see that with this configuration the max memory never crosses 2gb and the system is able to insert the new data and is kind of deleting the least recently used data.
I have changed the loglevel to debug, still I am unable to find any logs related to `maxmemory-policy` start/end.
I wanted to know , how do I find below :
1. When did maxmemory-policy(volatile-lru in present) got triggered?
2. How many keys were deleted by maxmemory-policy(volatile-lru in present)
3. What were the ttl of deleted keys ?
4. How much time did maxmemory-policy(volatile-lru in present) process took?
5. If triggered/started does the maxmemory-policy(volatile-lru in present) process deletes all the keys for which expiry is set ?
Can you please point me to any article explaining inner working of redis volatile-lru .