Migrating to Redis Enterprise

Pramod Bindal

Mar 31, 2021, 9:26:02 AM3/31/21
to Redis DB
Hi,
We are using Redis Community Version 5.X in production as of now.
SO far we don't face any major issue with redis but still want to know if there are any  specific benefits of using Redis Enterprise Version which we are missing in Community Version ?

If someone can give us a list of features in Enterprise version which can help us decide whether to go or not to go enterprise version will be highly appreciated,

-Pramod

Itamar Haber

Mar 31, 2021, 9:33:19 AM3/31/21
to Redis DB
Hi Pramod,

Historically, this mailing list tried hard not to discuss commercial offerings. Please let's keep it this way.

You can find more information about Redis Enterprise on the website or by contacting the company.

Cheers,
Itamar

Pramod Bindal

Apr 1, 2021, 2:24:47 AM4/1/21
to Redis DB
Thanks @Haber,
Will surely contact the company for the same.