Redis modules cluster operations

Dhruv Umesh

Aug 11, 2022, 4:09:17 PM8/11/22
to Redis DB
Hello all,

I'm tryin to write a Redis module that will access string keys in different nodes of a cluster and modify their values. So far I've tried using RedisModule_StringDMA and RedisModule_StringSet but they both don't work. The commands execute successfully but when I use redis-cli, the changes are not completely reflected.

Only the values for the keys present in the node that I execute the module command from get changed, the other values do not get modified. ie, If I have three nodes A, B and C and execute the module command from A, then the values in A get modified but not the values in B or C.

I'd appreciate any help on this, so thanks in advance!

-Dhruv