Problem in connecting to cluster in REDIS

rakshith aradhya

Feb 8, 2017, 1:02:30 AM2/8/17
to Redis DB
Hi,
I am trying to connect to redis cluster on ubuntu server and i am getting the following error

"Endpoint 10.1.6.5:6379 serving hashslot 11642 is not reachable at this point of time. Please check connectTimeout value. If it is low, try increasing it to give the ConnectionMultiplexer a chance to recover from the network disconnect.  IOCP: (Busy=0,Free=1000,Min=4,Max=1000), WORKER: (Busy=0,Free=1023,Min=4,Max=1023), Local-CPU: 7.02%"

I have created a StackExchange.Redis client and tried populating the local redis db and i was successful but the same i am trying with the ubuntu server with cluster configuration i am getting the above mentioned error.

Thanks and Regards
Rakshith

hva...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2017, 2:28:37 AM2/8/17
to Redis DB
Are your Ubuntu Redis server processes listening for connections on localhost, where other machines can't reach them, instead of the 10.x.x.x addresses you gave to your StackExchange (Windows) client program?  Could the firewall on the Windows machine be interfering with these connections to the Ubuntu servers?

Jiao He

Sep 11, 2017, 1:46:46 AM9/11/17
to Redis DB
Hi Rakshith,

do you have find the solution for the issue?

Guru Prasad

Jan 19, 2022, 2:28:51 AM1/19/22
to Redis DB
Hello,

Any help with this issue. I am also facing the same issue with redis cluster (3 masters and 3 slaves). Some slots works fine and few doesn't.