Redis Cluster how to

Rafael Fernando Machado

Jan 30, 2023, 11:20:26 AM1/30/23
to Redis DB

Hello guys, I have the following scenario. I have a vm1, running redis, but I'm having some difficulties in the cloud where it is hosted.

then I hired a second vm2 in another cloud. I also hired cloudflare's loadbalance service, which is monitoring vm1, if it falls, it points to vm2.

I need the data to be synchronized between vm1 and vm2. If vm1 stops, vm2 will remain as master, and after vm1 returns, the data will be synchronized, and vm1 will become master again.

Which is the best solution, redis sentinel, or redis cluster?

In case someone has already done something similar and wants to give an opinion, or give a consultation, we can see price. Thanks