Pieter Noordhuis is joining VMware

Salvatore Sanfilippo

May 19, 2010, 12:27:11 PM5/19/10
to Redis DB
Hello all!

I'm very pleased to announce that Pieter Noordhuis is joining VMware
to continue his wonderful contribution to the Redis project!
This is a huge news for the project, Pieter contributed an impressive
amount of great code in the latest months, and his understanding of
the project is simple awesome.
Thanks to his work Redis is more mature, optimized, refactored and
tested. I'm very excited that this news will allow us to work more
together :)

Welcome Pieter and thanks for your work so far and for joining VMware
to continue this great experience.

Congratulazioni!
Salvatore

--
Salvatore 'antirez' Sanfilippo
http://invece.org

"Once you have something that grows faster than education grows,
you’re always going to get a pop culture.", Alan Kay

Demis Bellot

May 19, 2010, 12:35:55 PM5/19/10
to redi...@googlegroups.com
Congratz Pieter!

I'm sure everyone else has recognized the significant contributions you've added to redis-core so am delighted to see your efforts being recognized!

Good luck, it looks like Redis's future just got a little brighter :)

- Demis

Mason Jones

May 19, 2010, 1:36:17 PM5/19/10
to redi...@googlegroups.com
Awesome -- Redis will take over the world at this rate! ;-)

Congratulations to both of you for being able to keep working so well together.

Juvenn Woo

May 19, 2010, 1:36:51 PM5/19/10
to redi...@googlegroups.com
Good luck, Pieter!
--
Sent from my mobile device

Best,
--
Juvenn Woo ♫

paulino huerta

May 19, 2010, 2:39:38 PM5/19/10
to redi...@googlegroups.com
Awesome. Well deserved.
A good example of rapid adaptation and good work

Thanks, Pieter!

Pieter Noordhuis

May 20, 2010, 3:38:17 AM5/20/10
to redi...@googlegroups.com