The first 0 of value is gone

yy b

Dec 14, 2022, 10:50:08 AM12/14/22
to Redis DB
In the linux server, the value of redis is string type, the value is 0123456, there is no 0 after taking it out, but there is no problem locally, I don’t know why, I hope to solve it, thank you!

Greg Andrews

Dec 14, 2022, 5:30:37 PM12/14/22
to Redis DB
When you use the redis-cli program to PUT a key with the value "0123456" into the redis-server process, and then GET the key back from the redis-server process, does the value still have the leading '0'?

Itamar Haber

Dec 15, 2022, 5:07:19 AM12/15/22
to redi...@googlegroups.com
This was also asked (and answered by sundb) at https://github.com/redis/redis/issues/11618