New to Redhat

Steve Ray

Jul 12, 2008, 1:13:37 PM7/12/08
Guys

I'm new to RedHat and am having a problem using mabackup.

If I run the MySQLAdministrator GUI and backup the databases the backup
works fine. If I then schedule this backup it places the following line in
the crontab

"/usr/bin/mabackup -d /BackupFiles -x backup -c connection1 NightyBackups"
If I execute this at the CLI or wait for it in cron I get the following
error

"Cannot flush tables with read lock"

Can someone please let me know where I'm going wrong