qmail, postfix, and yum

Mauricio Tavares

Apr 13, 2008, 10:13:47 AM4/13/08
If I am running qmail as my mtx and then use yum to install postfix,
will postfix then become the default mtx or qmail will still be the mail
server (giving me time to configure postfix)?
--
Mauricio raub-kudria-com
(if you need to email me, use this address =)

Peer Hebing

Apr 14, 2008, 3:21:40 AM4/14/08
Hi

Mauricio Tavares schrieb:

> If I am running qmail as my mtx and then use yum to install postfix,
> will postfix then become the default mtx or qmail will still be the mail
> server (giving me time to configure postfix)?

I think it you should try to solve this problem using alternatives.
Read man alternatives
hth
Peer