Flashes of Light on the Faith

Acrux

Jun 27, 2007, 11:36:30 AM6/27/07
In this article of mine, the believer will find incontestable historic-
archaeological support to his Faith, the undecided one will perhaps be
capable of making a decisive step forward to live the "Blessed Hope",
the atheist will get irritated at seeing his thought being based
absolutely on nothing.
In this site, there are links with other writings of mine, which have
had more than 100.000 readers all over the world.
Nowadays, we are living on the surface and on the loss of information.
Let us think of the Vinci's Code which, even among many other anti-
historical events being therein described, makes reference to
documents being recognized as falsified from the authors themselves.
In spreading the Truth, we will honour Our Lord, we will help all the
people who are in need of consolation and hope, we will give our
contribution to fight against the darkness closed in upon us and
trying to steal our eternal destiny of life, to give us an equivalent
eternal destiny of death.
To everybody who will read this article, I wish a profitable reading,
with my best regards.

www.lorenzocrescini.it/archeo - ricer...@lorenzocrescini.it

Lorenzo Crescini

Acrux

Jan 24, 2008, 3:16:05 PM1/24/08
side, I am a hero, and it is just."

294. On what shall man found the order of the world which he would govern?
Shall it be on the caprice of each individual? What confusion! Shall it be
on justice? Man is ignorant of it.

Certainly, had he known it, he would not have established this maxim, the
most general of all that obtain among men, that each should follow the
custom of his own country. The glory of true equity would have brought all
nations under subjection, and legislators would not have taken as their
model the fancies and caprice of Persians and Germans instead of this
unchanging justice. We would have seen it set up in all the States on earth
and in all times; whereas we see neither justice nor injustice which does
not change its nature with change in climate. Three degrees of latitude
reverse all jurisprudence; a meridian decides the truth. Fundamental laws
change after a few years of possession; right has its epochs; the entry of
Saturn into the Lion marks to us the origin of such and such a crime. A
strange justice that is bounded by a river! Tru

Acrux

Jan 24, 2008, 1:15:20 PM1/24/08
works.

"Thus saith the Lord, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one
saith, Destroy it not, for a blessing is in it and the promise of fruit: for
my servants' sake I will not destroy all Israel.

"Thus I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob and out of Judah, an inheritor
of my mountains, and mine elect and my servants shall inherit it, and my
fertile and abundant plains; but I will destroy all others, because you have
forgotten your God to serve strange gods. I called, and ye did not answer; I
spake, and ye did not hear; and ye did choose the thing which I forbade.

"Therefore thus saith the Lord, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall
be hungry; my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed; my servants
shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry and howl for vexation of
spirit.

"And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord shall
slay thee, and call His servants by another name, that he who blesseth
himself in the earth shall bless himself in God, etc., because the former
troubles are forgotten.

"For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things
shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

"But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for, behold, I
create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

"And I will rejoice in Jerusalem and joy in my people; and the voice of
weeping shall no more be heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

"Before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will
hear. The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat
straw like the bullock; and dust shall be t