Time to start coding!

1 view

Patrick W. Barnes

May 26, 2008, 3:36:13 PM5/26/08
to redhat...@googlegroups.com

Hopefully everyone has by now established their goals, joined appropriate
groups and lists and is ready to begin coding.

Students:

Whether or not you have all of the group memberships you need, you should
get started on your projects. You and your mentor should have worked out a
timeline for the goals you need to achieve. Remember to save often and keep
your mentor updated as you work, and that your mentor and the rest of our
team are here to help you if you get stuck.

Mentors:

As quickly as possible, make sure that your student knows what is expected
of them, that they are members of any groups they need to be a part of and
that you and your student have worked out how you will communicate questions,
updates and code. Bring questions to the redhat-summer-mentors list so that
we may address them promptly.

Good luck!

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
The Fedora Project

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PatrickBarnes

Have I been helpful? Rate my assistance!
http://rate.affero.net/nman64/

All messages cryptographically signed:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP
--