GSOC 2011 :: SUDO support in SSSD

Arun Scaria

Apr 1, 2011, 4:57:41 PM4/1/11
to redhat-summer
Hi there,
My name is Arun Scaria and I'm a CS student taking my 6th
semester, at Govt. Model Eng college, Cochin, India.

I would like to participate GSOC 2011 and while searching for
projects i noticed fedoras Hi there, SUDO support in SSSD project.
I read the related details at
http://www.sudo.ws/sudo_plugin.man.html
and i'm impressed with the idea. I would like take this as my project.

I'm familiar with the linux concepts and c based system
programming
under linux platforms. So that i like to work on system level codes.
now i'm
building my knowledge about SSSD.

can you tell me about the major variation of proposed system from the
normal
sudo implementation?

Can you please give me some insights about this project?

regards,
Arun Scaria (r00tkit)