[ACTION] Finishing Org Application -- Could use some helping hands

Ryan Rix

Mar 6, 2011, 10:01:08 PM3/6/11
to redhat...@googlegroups.com
Queso,

http://piratepad.net/bFxrpk4uq4

There are still a few sections that need to be finished, and few sections
that I've written but I'm not exactly satisfied with so far. Basically, I
need eyes, and fingers willing to type on that.

Our org application is due by friday at the latest. Other work stuff kinda
really has to take precedence until Wednesday at the very least, but this
needs to get finished and polished if Fedora is going to participate in GSoC
this summer.

ryan

--
Ryan Rix

signature.asc

Susmit

Mar 9, 2011, 12:18:49 AM3/9/11
to redhat...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 8:01 PM, Ryan Rix <r...@n.rix.si> wrote:
> Queso,
>
> http://piratepad.net/bFxrpk4uq4

Looks good.
I have done a review and would like to do another on Thursday.
BTW, do we have an application template? That's a thing that is missing.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Susmit.

Susmit

Mar 18, 2011, 4:36:43 PM3/18/11
to redhat...@googlegroups.com
>> http://piratepad.net/bFxrpk4uq4

We have been accepted as mentoring organization.