.proposal

alaadiaa

Apr 1, 2009, 8:39:12 PM4/1/09
to redhat-summer
I want to submit proposal for JBOSS JBPM project
my proposal is ready but I do not know what is the email which send
to?

regards,
Diaa

Asgeir Frimannsson

Apr 1, 2009, 8:48:34 PM4/1/09
to redhat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alaadiaa,

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 10:39 AM, alaadiaa <alaa...@gmail.com> wrote:

I want to submit proposal for JBOSS JBPM project
my proposal is ready but I do not know what is the email which send
to?

You can submit your proposal through the SoC web application:

http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/program/google/gsoc2009/faqs#student_apply

All the best with your application!

cheers,
asgeir

alaadiaa

Apr 1, 2009, 10:48:48 PM4/1/09
to redhat-summer
Thank you very much
what about if I want to ask about some idea before submit proposal?

On Apr 2, 3:48 am, Asgeir Frimannsson <asge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Alaadiaa,
>
> On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 10:39 AM, alaadiaa <alaad...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I want to submit proposal for JBOSS JBPM project
> > my proposal is ready but I do not know what is the email which send
> > to?
>
> You can submit your proposal through the SoC web application:
>
> http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/program/google/gsoc2009/faqs...

Asgeir Frimannsson

Apr 1, 2009, 10:59:12 PM4/1/09
to redhat...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 12:48 PM, alaadiaa <alaa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you very much
what about if I want to ask about some idea before submit proposal?

You can use this list. But make sure you get your application into the Google web-app before the deadline :-)

http://groups.google.com/group/redhat-summer/web/gsoc-getting-started
http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-13401

cheers,
asgeir