Fwd: Google Summer of Code 2011 Announced

1 view

Ryan Rix

Feb 6, 2011, 4:19:14 AM2/6/11
to redhat...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

So, GSoC 2011 has been announced. We have a lot of work to do if we're going
to participate in the program, whether we are applying as one group or
seperately.

We need Org applications. Fedora's is started, based on questions from the
FAQ, here: http://piratepad.net/bFxrpk4uq4

We need mentors, still... I'm poking at people, but not getting much feedback
at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_ideas_for_2011, but we need
more feedback.

Who is working on a document to present to Google for why JBoss and Fedora
should be considered two different orgs?

Ryan