GSOC 2011: Fedora Educational Spin

Arvind S Raj

Apr 4, 2011, 2:14:02 AM4/4/11
to redhat...@googlegroups.com
Hello Fedora team,
My name is Arvind S Raj and I'm pursuing my bachelor's degree in computer science. I've been in touch with Ryan Rix and submitted my proposal for creating a Fedora Educational Spin at GSOC website. Just thought I should get it reviewed-I've attached a copy of my proposal along with this mail. Do take a look at it and let me know what you think of it. Thanks!

Also, could someone tell me what to do about the timeline? Since the spin won't make it to Fedora 15 and Fedora 16's timeline is obviously not decided, what should I put as the spin creation timeline? Is what I have put sufficient?

--
Arvind S Raj

Fedora Educational Spin.pdf

Varrun Ramani

Apr 4, 2011, 3:23:25 AM4/4/11
to redhat...@googlegroups.com
On 4 April 2011 11:44, Arvind S Raj <sraj....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Fedora team,
> My name is Arvind S Raj and I'm pursuing my bachelor's degree in computer
> science. I've been in touch with Ryan Rix and submitted my proposal for
> creating a Fedora Educational Spin at GSOC website. Just thought I should
> get it reviewed-I've attached a copy of my proposal along with this mail. Do
> take a look at it and let me know what you think of it.

Looks good.

--
Varrun Ramani