New grant fund for decentralising tech!

Anne Radl

Jul 3, 2018, 8:31:36 AM7/3/18
to Redecentralize
If your interest in creating equitable systems that shift power to people and communities has led you to develop a tech innovation that does just that - please considering applying to Social Tech Trust's new grant fund - Tech to Unite Us!

We've been thinking about the affordances of tech and equality, and we think decentralising digital technologies have a huge role to play in reimaging systems, services and products with equality and inclusion at the core.

I've included a blurb about the fund below - but read more about it here, and get in touch with me, Annie, if you have any questions at he...@socialtechtrust.org

Tech to Unite Us aims to demonstrate how tech can reach its transformative potential when it’s driven by one of the greatest opportunities of our time – equality.

We encourage your interpretation of the theme, so if you’re using tech to increase access, opportunity or quality of outcomes in terms of wealth, health, education, political participation, community engagement, social justice or any other area - and you meet the criteria - you should apply!

Eligible ventures could receive a grant of up to £45K, plus a bespoke package of technical assistance, over a 9-12-month funding period.

Applications are open until Wednesday 25th July 2018. Apply now