Decentralized Web (SF) and Matrix Channel

Christoph Witzany

May 30, 2016, 9:57:37 AM5/30/16
to redecen...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

Anyone in SF next week?

I'll be there for http://www.decentralizedweb.net and happy to meet up.

Also who here is using Matrix for communication? They have a really great product out there and if fits the redecentralizaion theme perfectly :)

I'd love to create a redecentralization channel on our CloudFleet home server.

cheers
Christoph

Benjamin ANDRE

May 31, 2016, 1:54:25 AM5/31/16
to Christoph Witzany, redecen...@googlegroups.com
Thks you for the info, I didn't hear about it yet.
I wish we had, we could have tried to go there.
Next time !

=> do not hesitate to share info about events around decentralization, I think this is important for the community to have opportunities to meet.

Benjamin ANDRE - Cozy Cloud
CEO - +33 686 253 666

Christoph Witzany

May 31, 2016, 4:35:17 AM5/31/16
to Benjamin ANDRE, redecen...@googlegroups.com
And I though I was the last person to learn about it. Maybe we need a central calendar for that ;)

That's also something a couple Matrix channels might be interesting for. The chatter is low traffic enough to not be too spammy.

vaX Cymaticka

May 31, 2016, 7:14:18 AM5/31/16
to Christoph Witzany, redecen...@googlegroups.com

Christoph, I'll be at the Decentralized Web Summit in SF as well. See you there.

..also agree that the Matrix ecosystem is worth checking out.

http://matrix.org
http://vector.im
+synapse

\/\X