Moar pics? :D

Bryan Bibat

May 13, 2011, 6:25:04 AM5/13/11
to reddo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Guy who downed a tall glass of beer before doing his PechaKucha here. :D
We might be doing some event highlight review / reminiscing in the next PhRUG meetup so I'd like to ask if you guys have links to other pics/albums/galleries of the event aside from the one in Chee Aun's doc. The geekier the pics, the better. Alcohol-related pics are fine too.

thanks!
-bry

--
Bryan Bibat
Freelance Software Engineer

Keith Bennett

May 13, 2011, 6:33:08 AM5/13/11
to reddo...@googlegroups.com
Bryan -

I really regret not making it to the PechaKucha.

I posted an article about the conference and my experiences in
Singapore on my blog at:

http://krbtech.wordpress.com/2011/05/10/singapore-and-its-red-dot-rubyconf/

If there are any photos there that are helpful, feel free to use them.
(I do have a photo of Paolo with Matz.)

I leave the Philippines (I'm in Cebu) for the US tonight. Really sad. ;(

I went to Max's for my last meal here, sinigang na bangus, with garlic
rice and a mango shake.

Regards,
Keith