Error : 500 Internal Server Error - Please help me to resolve this issue

Visto 194 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

anand gopalan

no leída,
11 ene 2012, 0:41:2911/1/12
a reddot-c...@googlegroups.com
Hello RedDot Group,

After I migrate from RedDot7.5 to 10.2. I am getting an issue while page open in the smart edit. If I open the page in smart edit the page appear and when I try to edit the page I am getting the below error message. Please help me to resolve this issue.

I checked in the Administer Project Setting -> General Setting-> Edit Setting in Action Menu -> in RDExecute and PreExecute settings nothing has mentioned. In Production box also nothing has mentioned in RDExecute and PreExecute settings. Please let me know your comments.Please.................... help me to resolve this issue.

image.png

Regards
Anand
image.png

Manuel Schnitger (OpenText)

no leída,
11 ene 2012, 3:49:4311/1/12
a RedDot CMS Users
Hi Anand,

first of all I'd suggest to set the flags in the file rdserver.ini to
1280. The entry has to be in the default area of the configuration
file.

flags = 1280

This results in persistant pre execute files which can be found in the
ASP folder of the installation.

Just call the file via the IIS/Browser and debug them like any other
ASP file.
Best regards,
Manuel
>  image.png
> 5KAnzeigenHerunterladen

Tony Gayter

no leída,
11 ene 2012, 4:49:3311/1/12
a reddot-c...@googlegroups.com
And dont forget to put it back to 1024 once your done as it is a performance hit to persist them (unless its your dev env where it doesnt matter to much, then you qill just need to clean them down each day or so)

Boris Crismancich

no leída,
18 ene 2012, 8:49:2018/1/12
a RedDot CMS Users
Hi,

I once created a more detailed blog entry on this.
Have a look at...
http://reddotcms.blogspot.com/2011/04/preexecute-in-management-server-10.html

Kind regards,
Boris Crismancich